List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wesley Brown Date:December 11 2002 6:03pm
Subject:RE: Perl vs. PHP with MySQL - performance?
View as plain text
Realize that somewhere between 60 and 80 percent of performance problems are
poorly writen queries. I agree that if you are looking at PHP or Perl and
wondering about speed you are worring about the wrong thing up front. If
it's any consolation prize cmdrtaco from slashdot prefers Perl to PHP though
I don't know why for sure.

Cheers,
Wes