List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mike thomson Date:December 11 2002 6:27am
Subject:custom2.cc
View as plain text
Hello,
Iam compiling custom2.cc from 'examples' :

"g++ -I /usr/include/sqlplus custom2.cpp -I /usr/include/mysql -lsqlplus
-lmysqlclient -Wno-deprecated "

Receive compile errors with stock datatype. Iam unable to find stock in any
of the including
libraries. Can someone put some light on this?

I've noticed few people had issues with compilers and redhat 8. Iam
currently running on Rh8
with 3.2-7. Everything was installed via RPM as I had issues with sources. I
have been able to query the DB with code from simple1.cc as far.. but having
issues writing and updating the
DB.

Most of google searches lead back to mysql++ tutorial.. any other helpful
links out there ?

Thank u,
-M

custom2.ccmike thomson11 Dec