List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:December 10 2002 5:52pm
Subject:Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machine
View as plain text
>From: Paul DuBois <paul@stripped>
>
>At 16:04 -0800 12/9/02, tmb wrote:
>>
>>I thought MySQL created a seperate directory for each
>>db & put each db's files in their respective folder...
>
>That's correct.
>
>However, a small complication to my answer:

Another small complication: the individual DB directories all need to be in the same
parent directory. However, they can be symlinks to other, unrelated locations.

----- SQL SQL SQL SOL -----
--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: Buy My Step Van! <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/van>
    • Multiple MySQL db's on one machinetmb10 Dec
    • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
  • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
  • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryiConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz10 Dec
Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machineJan Steinman10 Dec