List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael T. Babcock Date:December 10 2002 3:45pm
Subject:Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machine
View as plain text
Paul DuBois wrote:

> It may be that the person was thinking of the InnoDB tablespace.
> The InnoDB storage handler manages all InnoDB tables within a single
> tablespace, no matter which database they come from.  But even so,
> each database has its own directory, and InnoDB tables do have a .frm
> file in the appropriate database directory.

I made this very statement (on this list), FYI, and it was directly
regarding InnoDB tables as part of a thread about difficulties of using
InnoDB and disk quotas together.  I don't know if I'm "the person", but
if I am ... :)

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd. (SQL)

Thread
help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal9 Dec
  • RE: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryAdolfo Bello9 Dec
    • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
    • Multiple MySQL db's on one machinetmb10 Dec
      • Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machinePaul DuBois10 Dec
        • Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machineMichael T. Babcock10 Dec
    • Multiple MySQL db's on one machinetmb10 Dec
    • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
  • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
  • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryiConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz10 Dec
Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machineJan Steinman10 Dec