List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ervin Gerke Date:December 10 2002 12:06pm
Subject:InnoDB crash?
View as plain text
Got this one after a power failure.

My system is Redhat 7.3, kernel 2.4.18-18.7.x, MySQL-4.0.5a-beta-Max.
Let me know if you need any more information.

err.log reads:

021210 14:00:41  InnoDB: Started
/usr/sbin/mysqld-max: ready for connections
021210 14:00:43  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 7176 in file
page0page.c line 450
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to mysql@stripped
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly
built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning
hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely
wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=16773120
read_buffer_size=131072

Number of processes running now: 1
mysqld-max process hanging, pid 4201 - killed
021210 14:00:43  mysqld restarted

Thread
InnoDB crash?Ervin Gerke10 Dec
RE: InnoDB crash?Simon Green10 Dec