List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tmb Date:December 10 2002 12:04am
Subject:Multiple MySQL db's on one machine
View as plain text
I was told that if you had multiple MySQL db's on a
single machine... that actually it was really only one
db with tables for for db1, db2, db3... ???

This doesn't sound right.

I thought MySQL created a seperate directory for each
db & put each db's files in their respective folder...

true or not ?

thanks - tmb

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Thread
help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal9 Dec
  • RE: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryAdolfo Bello9 Dec
    • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
    • Multiple MySQL db's on one machinetmb10 Dec
      • Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machinePaul DuBois10 Dec
        • Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machineMichael T. Babcock10 Dec
    • Multiple MySQL db's on one machinetmb10 Dec
    • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
  • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryMurad Nayal10 Dec
  • Re: help on NOT EXISTS SQL queryiConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz10 Dec
Re: Multiple MySQL db's on one machineJan Steinman10 Dec