List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dean Harding Date:December 9 2002 8:01am
Subject:RE: Quota Support
View as plain text
You can place the actual database files inside your user's home
directory, and sym-link to them from the MySQL's data folder.  That way
they will contribute to the user's whole quota and you don't end up with
one quota for DB and another for everything else.

The drawback, of course, is that you have to limit it to one user per
database (but each user could have more than one database).

Dean Harding.

Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Daevid Vincent5 Dec
RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Daevid Vincent8 Dec
  • Re: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.iConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz8 Dec
    • RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Daevid Vincent9 Dec
      • Re: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Listen Hinz9 Dec
        • RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Daevid Vincent10 Dec
          • Re: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.iConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz10 Dec
            • RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely - SOLVED (sorta)Daevid Vincent10 Dec
RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Daevid Vincent9 Dec
  • RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon worksremotely.Michael She9 Dec
    • RE: Can't connect error 10061 - nothing but Mascon works remotely.Daevid Vincent9 Dec
      • Quota SupportSteven Adams9 Dec
        • RE: Quota SupportDean Harding9 Dec
Re: Quota SupportSteven Adams10 Dec
  • RE: Quota SupportDean Harding10 Dec
    • Re: Quota SupportSteven Adams11 Dec
      • Re: Quota SupportCedric Veilleux11 Dec