List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 9 2002 4:21am
Subject:Re: Error: Can't lock file
View as plain text
At 23:09 -0500 12/8/02, Geetika Tewari wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am getting the following error while trying to do read-write queries on
>MySQL.  Does anyone know what this error means?
>The name of the script that generated this error is called
>randomreadwrite.pl.
>
>Can't lock file (errno: 12) at ./randomreadwrite.pl line 54.
>
>Thanks very much.

Without knowing more about the script, it's difficult to say.
Does line 54 perform some MySQL operation, or is it doing some
filesystem operation for itself, for example.  It may not be a
MySQL-related error at all.
Thread
Want to create mySQL user through phpMyAdminManisha9 Dec
  • Re: Want to create mySQL user through phpMyAdminJoe Stump9 Dec
    • Re: Want to create mySQL user through phpMyAdminManisha9 Dec
  • Error: Can't lock fileGeetika Tewari9 Dec
Re: Want to create mySQL user through phpMyAdminManisha9 Dec
Re: Error: Can't lock filePaul DuBois9 Dec
  • Re: Error: Can't lock fileGeetika Tewari9 Dec