List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karl Pielorz Date:September 9 1999 12:54pm
Subject:Re: Possible Bug with SUM() / GROUP BY(), running 3.23.2-alpha
View as plain text
sinisa@stripped wrote:

> This is a sum bug that is very well known in 3.23.2.
>
> There is a patch in mailing archive.
>
> Go search mailing archives, apply a patch and enjoy.
>
> You will find it fast, because it was distributed quite recently !!

Thanks,

The archive I checked didn't have any mention of it, maybe the archives lag a
bit behind the list...

It's fixed now,

Regards,

Karl
Thread
Possible Bug with SUM() / GROUP BY(), running 3.23.2-alphaKarl Pielorz9 Sep
  • Re: Possible Bug with SUM() / GROUP BY(), running 3.23.2-alphasinisa9 Sep
  • Re: Possible Bug with SUM() / GROUP BY(), running 3.23.2-alphaKarl Pielorz9 Sep