List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victor Pendleton Date:December 5 2002 1:04pm
Subject:RE: Graphical data visualization for RDBMS/SQL schema?
View as plain text
Datanamic is a very useful tool.
http://www.datanamic.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Daevid Vincent [mailto:daevid@stripped]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:58 PM
To: mysql@stripped

I'm looking for something that will take mySQL databases and show me
graphically how the tables all relate to each other. At the very least,
show me boxes with the schema in each one and allow me to draw lines as
I see fit (or use the foreign keys of InnoDB tables). This could then be
printed to paste on a wall or something.

MS Access has something like this I think, and there's probably a way to
connect to mySQL via ODBC mebbe? Does Visio? Or Diag (on linux)?