List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Felipe Moreno - MAILING LISTS Date:December 5 2002 11:41am
Subject:RES: RES: RES: SQL Select Idea
View as plain text
Hi Michael,

   The ten last dates appear as a default result of a Archives page. When I
enter for the first time in the page, it give me the last ten Files that was
uploaded. In the same page, I can ORDER BY the ten last dates results by
COD, DATE, NAME or FILE. So, when I click in some os then, I need to ORDER
the TEN DATES, not the entire table and give ten results, did you get it?

Any idea?

Regards,

Felipe