List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:December 5 2002 2:57am
Subject:Graphical data visualization for RDBMS/SQL schema?
View as plain text
I'm looking for something that will take mySQL databases and show me
graphically how the tables all relate to each other. At the very least,
show me boxes with the schema in each one and allow me to draw lines as
I see fit (or use the foreign keys of InnoDB tables). This could then be
printed to paste on a wall or something.

MS Access has something like this I think, and there's probably a way to
connect to mySQL via ODBC mebbe? Does Visio? Or Diag (on linux)?

Thread
Graphical data visualization for RDBMS/SQL schema?Daevid Vincent5 Dec
RE: Graphical data visualization for RDBMS/SQL schema?Victor Pendleton5 Dec
  • Re: relational is relational is relational but ...Peter Brawley6 Dec