List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:December 4 2002 11:38pm
Subject:Graphical data visualization programs for relational schema?
View as plain text
Is there any program out there for windows or linux that will take a
mySQL database (either natively [preferred] or via ODBC or something)
and show it graphically as boxes with the schema in them. It would be
great if it handled foreign keys (with lines drawn between boxes or
something). MS Access has something like what I want I think, but I was
hoping there was a dedicated tool. Can Visio do this? Or Diag on linux?
I have taken on a pretty large project at a new company, and I'm having
trouble wrapping my mind around all the tables and databases they have
going on. Seeing it in some logical and visual layout would really
help...

Thread
Graphical data visualization programs for relational schema?Daevid Vincent5 Dec