List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:cristian ditoiu Date:December 4 2002 2:33pm
Subject:Re: sleeping threads problem
View as plain text
Nope , you haven't read my email .
I use PHP and MySql . Php closes mysql connections when the script ends .
And the script ends every time a user hits a page .
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-close.php Quote : 'Using
mysql_close() isn't usually necessary, as non-persistent open links are
automatically closed at the end of the script's execution'