List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry M. Howell II Date:December 3 2002 3:54am
Subject:mysql and php
View as plain text
Hello all,

   We are leasing a dedicated server and seem to pe having problems getting our
php script working with mysql. The script was working fine with the last server
we were on so I'm wondering if you all have any sugestions. We are hosting on a
redhat 7.3 server with MySQL-3.23.53a-1.i386.rpm It would seem they have
MySQL-client-3.23.53a-1.i386.rpm
MySQL-devel-3.23.53a-1.i386.rpm
MySQL-shared-3.23.53a-1.i386.rpm

We have talked to the ppl that set the server up and they assure us it's a scripting
error with our php file. That script I will save for the php list unless you all feal
it's nessisary topost it here. Is there any permision issues I should look into or
something they might have overlooked in the install? I apreciate any help I can get
on this issue.

thnx
--
Jerry M. Howell II