List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:September 8 1999 6:03pm
Subject:Re: Using WinMysql
View as plain text
jcristen@stripped wrote:

> Hi Everybody!!!
>
>             I can't connect the WinMysql Client with the mysql server
> in solaris. I created a new user with Host='%' (all hosts) and GRANT
> ALL... but when a try the connection with WinMysql , the client send
> a message "can't connect to host" (too, ODBC doesn't work).
>
>          If a connect with mysql on the same machine i don't have
> troubles, but with remote connection.... agghhhh!!!!
>
> Thanks!!!!.... all responses are welcome.

Hi J Cristen

Sorry, without knowing your priviledge tables we can't help you here.
Could you send them (perhaps per private eMail to me) with infos of your network and user
you tried to connect as?

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was really busy.

Thread
Using WinMysqljcristen21 Aug
  • Re: Using WinMysqlChristian Mack8 Sep