List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sudarto Unsurlany Date:April 1 1999 2:55am
Subject:How To See And Drop The Device In SQL 7.0
View as plain text
Dear All,

I am usually use SQL 6.5 before, and it's very simple to drop the device and
the log files,and also to view the device number for our database by using
sp_helpdevice. . But when I can not find out in the same way when using SQL
7.0 , so could someone help me  :

1.	How to drop the device and the log  ?
2.	How to find out the device and the log number, cause when I use the
sp_helpdevice in sql query, I can not find that information ( before, it
shown up at the SQL 6.5 )  ?

Thank's in advance for all of your information.

Regards,

( Sudarto )

Thread
How To See And Drop The Device In SQL 7.0Sudarto Unsurlany1 Apr