List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:November 26 2002 2:44pm
Subject:Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
MySQL-Front is quite good for this...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Jackson" <stephen.jackson@stripped>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 4:37 PM

> Is it possible to export data from MS Access into MySQL?
> If so how?
> I have a huge amount of data that will take weeks to input and I've
> convinced my boss to use MySQL rather than any other DB because of it's
> compatibility with PHP. However I (probably hastily) *assumed* that
> there would be a way to export the data.
> Any ideas?
>
> Steve Jackson
> Web Developer
> Viola Systems Ltd.
> http://www.violasystems.com
> stephen.jackson@stripped
> Mobile +358 50 343 5159

Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?FlashGuy26 Nov
    • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Iikka Meriläinen26 Nov
  • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Jim Esten26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Chris Knipe26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?John Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Listen Hinz26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Bryant Hester26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Ed Reed26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov