List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 8 1999 4:26pm
Subject:win32 linking
View as plain text
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel  <clarked@stripped> writes:

Daniel> I'm using MySQL win v3_22_22 and MSDev 5.  I'm trying to link
Daniel> debug/libmysql.lib with a console application and I'm getting the following
Daniel> error.  I've been through documentation and everything and I cannot make any
Daniel> sense of it.  I have also tried installing mysql onto other drives to see if
Daniel> it's a disk error with no joy.  I have hundreds of meg free so it is not the
Daniel> obvious...  If anyone can offer any suggestions they'ld be greatly
Daniel> appreciated.  I don't think it will have a bearing but my code is all C++

Daniel> I have also tried with version 3.22.24 with the same problem.

Daniel> Linking...
Daniel> ..\..\..\..\..\Program Files\mysql\lib\debug\libmySQL.lib : fatal error
Daniel> LNK1106: invalid file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x3728ef53

Daniel> MSDev says that possible causes for link error 1106 are:

Could you try to link with the opt libmysql library ?

Try also compiling your code as 'multi-thread', this may help as
libmysql.lib is compiled with this compile option.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
win32 linkingDaniel8 Sep