List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:September 8 1999 4:01pm
Subject:Re: Number of concurrent users
View as plain text
Olafur Jakobsson wrote:

> Hello
> I am gradually moving from MS-Access to mySQL as the database engine for
> my webserver (WinNT). One limitatin of ODBC contact to Access is a well
> documented limit of 6-8 concurrent users.
> What would be the limit with mySQL on a WinNT server with ODBC
> connection?
>
> Regards
> Olafur

Hi Olafur

The default limit is 100 concurrent connections.
But this can be increased.
If you can increase it, depends on your settings to mysqld and on your hardware (cpu, RAM,
disk speed).

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was really busy.

Thread
Number of concurrent usersOlafur Jakobsson17 Aug
  • Number of concurrent userssinisa17 Aug
  • Re: Number of concurrent usersChristian Mack8 Sep