List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lstevens85 Date:November 25 2002 8:40pm
Subject:RE: New forum
View as plain text
It funny that you ask me this.
I originally posted a note up on YOUR site that I had the Red hat 8.0
Files up for download on a site that I set up. They became so popular
that I decided to set up a forum to go along with them.

Oh, and no there is nothing wrong with the other sites, but you must
think so because you continue to sort through tons of junk mail just to
find on answer, rather than post it up on a forum.

http://www.linuxforum.hopto.org