List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rodney Broom Date:November 25 2002 6:21pm
Subject:Re: Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables(fwd)
View as plain text
From: Geetika Tewari <gtewari@stripped>

> ...perl script fork several processes...
> ...I think my 'select' statements are not happening concurrently.

Why do you think that?

---
Rodney Broom
President, R.Broom Consulting
http://www.rbroom.com/

sql

Thread
Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables(fwd)Geetika Tewari25 Nov
  • Re: Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables (fwd)Dan Nelson25 Nov
    • Default MySQL Buffer Cache sizeGeetika Tewari30 Nov
      • Re: Default MySQL Buffer Cache sizePeter Brawley30 Nov
  • Re: Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables(fwd)Rodney Broom25 Nov