List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geetika Tewari Date:November 25 2002 5:38pm
Subject:Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables
(fwd)
View as plain text
I am trying to make my perl script fork several processes that all execute
'select' statements on MySQL.  I want the statements to happen
concurrently (as I want to monitor the behaviour of MySQL with native ISAM
tables under this concurrent Read access). So I am using 'fork'.  However,
I think my 'select' statements are not happening concurrently.  Is there
something I am missing? Thanks.

Does anyone please have any sample code on how to execute *concurrent*
MySQL select statements on MyISAM tables?  I am looking for perl scripts,
bash scripts, whatever.

Thread
Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables(fwd)Geetika Tewari25 Nov
  • Re: Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables (fwd)Dan Nelson25 Nov
    • Default MySQL Buffer Cache sizeGeetika Tewari30 Nov
      • Re: Default MySQL Buffer Cache sizePeter Brawley30 Nov
  • Re: Executing concurrent select statements from perl on MySQL ISAM tables(fwd)Rodney Broom25 Nov