List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Berg Date:March 31 1999 11:23pm
Subject:Re: How to UPDATE from field in other table
View as plain text
Sasha Pachev: [Wednesday 31-March]:
<SNIP>

> You can write some very simple code in Perl or C that
> will do any imaginable kind of update/clean-up.

And, in fact, that's what I've done.  It was partially out of curiosity that
I wanted to solve this one, but....hey.  Perl did the trick.  No problem.
FYI: I used the DBD module.

Thanks,

-Eric.

> --
> Sasha Pachev
> http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)
> http://www.direct1.com/ (work)

Eric Berg
Chief Technical Officer, iParty Corp.               eberg@stripped
Vice President, New York Linux Users Group           eberg@stripped
work: 212-331-1229                          http://doobie.iparty.com
home: 212-721-2872
Thread
How to UPDATE from field in other tableEric Berg31 Mar
  • Re: How to UPDATE from field in other tableChristian Mack31 Mar
    • Re: How to UPDATE from field in other tableEric Berg1 Apr
  • Re: How to UPDATE from field in other tableSasha Pachev1 Apr
    • Re: How to UPDATE from field in other tableEric Berg1 Apr
Re: How to UPDATE from field in other tableEric Berg1 Apr
  • Re: How to UPDATE from field in other tableThimble Smith1 Apr