List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:theapparatus Date:November 21 2002 3:35am
Subject:needing help with files
View as plain text
Greets:

I just have a quick question.  I've been setting up a
website using a MySQL database loaded with a large
number of articles but I'm having a problem.

Some of the articles did not load correctly into the
database.  Is there a method of loading a text (well,
in this case a *.html file) file directly into a field within
a column?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!
needing help with filestheapparatus21 Nov
  • re: needing help with filesVictoria Reznichenko21 Nov
    • re: needing help with filestheapparatus21 Nov