List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:vinita vigine Murugiah Date:November 19 2002 10:01pm
Subject:Re: Creating foreign key
View as plain text
HI Victoria, Harald, Dyego
    you all were right, the database is not supporting the InnoDb tables;
I configure it with "--with --innodb" option & add innodb_data_file_path
to the my.cnf. Now it's working!!

Thank you so much
Vinita

sql

Dyego Souza do Carmo wrote:

>vvM> HI
>vvM>  still not working :-(
>
>vvM> I didn't do the installation ,  Do we need to set any option
>vvM> specifically during the installation for foreign key to work??
>
>The InnoDB is loaded ?
>
>please run
>show variables like '%innodb%';
>
>and put here.
>
>tnks.
>

>sql,query

>  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
>                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
>The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
>Linux registred user : #230601

Thread
Creating foreign keyvinita vigine Murugiah18 Nov
  • Re: Creating foreign keySilmara18 Nov
  • Re: Creating foreign keyvinita vigine Murugiah19 Nov
    • re: Re: Creating foreign keyVictoria Reznichenko19 Nov
  • Re: Creating foreign keyHarald Fuchs19 Nov
  • Re: Foreign (Non-English) charactersMark Matthews19 Nov
  • Re: Mysql and use rmanagementInsanely Great19 Nov
Re[2]: Creating foreign keyDyego Souza do Carmo19 Nov
  • Re: Creating foreign keyvinita vigine Murugiah19 Nov