List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 8 1999 10:28am
Subject:Re: Problems with DBI
View as plain text
>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Chamas <joshua@stripped> writes:

Joshua> Nathan,
Joshua> I am not an expert with Linux, but I can see that your
Joshua> build failed during make with this error:

Joshua> dbdimp.c:505: too many arguments to function `mysql_real_connect'
Joshua> make[1]: *** [dbdimp.o] Error 1
Joshua> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2202/mysql'
Joshua> make: *** [subdirs] Error 2

<cut>

Hi!

Check your MySQL include files;  The above means that you have
somewhere an old mysql.h include file that is not part of MySQL 3.22.25!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Problems with DBInathan feger7 Sep
  • Re: Problems with DBIJoshua Chamas7 Sep
  • Re: Problems with DBInathan feger8 Sep
  • Re: Problems with DBIJoshua Chamas8 Sep
    • Re: Problems with DBIMichael Widenius8 Sep
  • Problems with DBIMichael Widenius8 Sep