List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Zawodny Date:November 18 2002 11:14pm
Subject:Re: current connections to server
View as plain text
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 03:59:15PM -0600, Robert Citek wrote:
> Is there a way to get information about current connection to a MySQL
> server?  Specifically, I would like to know how many users are currently
> connected, who they are, from where, what databases are being used, etc.
> I've browsed and searched the mysql manual and found the SHOW STATUS
> command (  This is a good
> start, but does not have all the information I am looking for.
> Any URLs or other pointers would be greatly appreciated.

mytop --

That's what I wrote it for.

<Jeremy@stripped>  |

MySQL 3.23.51: up 104 days, processed 2,263,553,703 queries (250/sec. avg)
redhat8 mysql remote connectionsKevin Quinn18 Nov
  • Re: redhat8 mysql remote connectionsMark Matthews18 Nov
    • current connections to serverRobert Citek18 Nov
      • Re: current connections to serverJeremy Zawodny19 Nov
        • Re: current connections to serverRobert Citek19 Nov
  • Re: redhat8 mysql remote connectionsDan Nelson18 Nov