List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Citek Date:November 18 2002 9:59pm
Subject:current connections to server
View as plain text
Is there a way to get information about current connection to a MySQL
server?  Specifically, I would like to know how many users are currently
connected, who they are, from where, what databases are being used, etc.

I've browsed and searched the mysql manual and found the SHOW STATUS
command (http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SHOW_STATUS.html).  This is a good
start, but does not have all the information I am looking for.

Any URLs or other pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
- Robert

Thread
redhat8 mysql remote connectionsKevin Quinn18 Nov
  • Re: redhat8 mysql remote connectionsMark Matthews18 Nov
    • current connections to serverRobert Citek18 Nov
      • Re: current connections to serverJeremy Zawodny19 Nov
        • Re: current connections to serverRobert Citek19 Nov
  • Re: redhat8 mysql remote connectionsDan Nelson18 Nov