List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 18 2002 6:44pm
Subject:Re: MySQL + PHP : "Commands out of sync; You can't run this
command now"
View as plain text
At 18:24 +0100 11/18/02, Antoine wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm having weird errors right now, running MySQL queries from PHP as
>an Apache module. Sometimes (in a seemingly random way) some queries fail
>and mysql_error() displays "Commands out of sync; You can't run this
>command now". I would say it seems to happen when different queries are
>launched at the same time by different threads, or nearly.
>
>It is MySQL 4.0.4, compiled from source, together with PHP/4.2.3. They
>are on two different machines.
>
>What does this error message mean ? I've never had it before... (and I've
>been using this setup for a bit of time).
>
>Thanks
>
>Antoine.

If you're using mysql_pconnect(), try using mysql_connect().
Thread
MySQL + PHP : "Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now"Antoine18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL + PHP : 'Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now'Antoine18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL + PHP : "Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now"Jocelyn Fournier18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL + PHP : "Commands out of sync; You can't run thiscommand now"Paul DuBois18 Nov
Re: MySQL + PHP : "Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now"Steven Roussey18 Nov