List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Quinn Date:November 18 2002 5:53pm
Subject:redhat8 mysql remote connections
View as plain text
I sent a bug report earlier and have had some responses of others with
the same problems.

is there *anyone* on this list that is running redhat8 (with the mysql
on the redhat install disks) and can query from remote machines?

when I connect to port 3306 the process instantly dies...

Kevin Lee Quinn
BitWrench Incorporated

Thread
redhat8 mysql remote connectionsKevin Quinn18 Nov
  • Re: redhat8 mysql remote connectionsMark Matthews18 Nov
    • current connections to serverRobert Citek18 Nov
      • Re: current connections to serverJeremy Zawodny19 Nov
        • Re: current connections to serverRobert Citek19 Nov
  • Re: redhat8 mysql remote connectionsDan Nelson18 Nov