List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael T. Babcock Date:November 18 2002 5:22pm
Subject:Re: Disappearing records?
View as plain text
Greg Macek wrote:

>That's the weird part of it. Last week in reviewing the system, making
>sure reports were working I can personally verify his stuff was in there
>(not even logged on as him). This week: nothing. Is there any record of
>3.23.49 ever having random data loss issues? Related to something else
>on the system?

Big rollback?  Drive corruption?  User deleing records?  Renaming files
/ directories?

QUERY, SQL

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.

Thread
Disappearing records?Greg Macek18 Nov
  • Re: Disappearing records?Dan Nelson18 Nov
    • Re: Disappearing records?Greg Macek18 Nov
      • Re: Disappearing records?Dan Nelson18 Nov
        • Re: Disappearing records?Greg Macek18 Nov
  • Re: Disappearing records?Michael T. Babcock18 Nov
RE: Disappearing records?Andrew Braithwaite18 Nov