List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:November 18 2002 4:52pm
Subject:Re: Disappearing records?
View as plain text
In the last episode (Nov 18), Greg Macek said:
> That's the weird part of it. Last week in reviewing the system,
> making sure reports were working I can personally verify his stuff
> was in there (not even logged on as him). This week: nothing. Is
> there any record of 3.23.49 ever having random data loss issues?
> Related to something else on the system?

Even if there was dataloss, how could you explain not seeing the
entries in the mysql log?  I think in this case the query never made it
to mysql.  You can always try doing a "repair table" in case the index
got damaged.  Also check your log to see if the record was manually
deleted.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
      • Re: Disappearing records?Dan Nelson18 Nov
        • Re: Disappearing records?Greg Macek18 Nov
  • Re: Disappearing records?Michael T. Babcock18 Nov
RE: Disappearing records?Andrew Braithwaite18 Nov