List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:November 18 2002 4:37pm
Subject:Re: Disappearing records?
View as plain text
In the last episode (Nov 18), Greg Macek said:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem that I could use some help with. We're running a
> mysql/php intranet site for time sheets (home grown solution). However
> from time to time a user will tell me hours from the previous week are
> just "gone". I go to look and sure enough, no hours have been entered. I
> have not been bitten by this bug (yet), but I have never encountered
> this problem with any other databases that exist on this very same box.
> I have mysql logging enabled and cannot even find existence of these
> records being inserted into the database at all.

If you have no record of the records having been entered, maybe the
user never entered them?  Or could there have been a problem with the
frontend program that kept it from submitting the data?

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
      • Re: Disappearing records?Dan Nelson18 Nov
        • Re: Disappearing records?Greg Macek18 Nov
  • Re: Disappearing records?Michael T. Babcock18 Nov
RE: Disappearing records?Andrew Braithwaite18 Nov