List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Leonard Date:November 18 2002 12:37pm
Subject:MySQL quits serving on Mac OS X Server 10.2
View as plain text
Hello all,

All of a sudden, we are having MySQL (3.23.51) quit serving, running on OS X
Server (10.2.1). This particular box has been running flawlessly for a
month. There are about 140 databases on it.

When I log in via shell and do a show databases; I get this:

+------------+
| Database   |
+------------+
| Mount01    |
| Mount02    |
| Mount03    |
| Mount04    |
| mds        |
| vi.recover |
| zBooterMnt |
+------------+
7 rows in set (0.00 sec)

What the heck does that mean?

If I reboot the server, everything comes back fine again.

How can I track down what is happening to cause this?

Thanks for any advice!

Bill

--
Bill Leonard                                           bill@stripped
www.machinemen.com

Thread
Re: The Case Against Using the Microsoft .NET Framework in the MySQL Win32 PortOctavian Rasnita18 Nov
  • MySQL quits serving on Mac OS X Server 10.2Bill Leonard18 Nov
    • Re: MySQL quits serving on Mac OS X Server 10.2Lenz Grimmer18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL quits serving on Mac OS X Server 10.2Dan Nelson18 Nov
        • Re: MySQL quits serving on Mac OS X Server 10.2Jeremy Zawodny18 Nov