List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 8 1999 12:25am
Subject:Problems with DBI
View as plain text
>>>>> "nathan" == nathan feger <nathan@stripped> writes:

nathan> hi all,
nathan> I am having trouble getting DBI loaded onto my computer, along with
nathan> another computer here at the office.  We do have several computers
nathan> loaded and functional so I'm not quite sure where to look.

nathan> The problem comes when we make: Msql-Mysql-modules 1.2200 .
nathan> Both versions on the mysql web page will not complete a make test
nathan> correctly.

nathan> Here's some of the errors.
nathan> t/40nulls...........dubious
nathan>          Test returned status 0 (wstat 139, 0x8b)
nathan>          test program seems to have generated a core
nathan> t/40numrows.........dubious
nathan>          Test returned status 0 (wstat 139, 0x8b)
nathan>          test program seems to have generated a core
nathan> t/50chopblanks......dubious
nathan>          Test returned status 0 (wstat 139, 0x8b)
nathan>          test program seems to have generated a core
nathan> t/50commit..........dubious
nathan>          Test returned status 0 (wstat 139, 0x8b)
nathan>          test program seems to have generated a core
nathan> t/60leaks...........skipping test on this platform
nathan> t/ak-dbd............dubious
nathan>          Test returned status 0 (wstat 139, 0x8b)
nathan>          test program seems to have generated a core
nathan> t/dbdadmin..........make[1]: *** [test_dynamic] Interrupt
nathan> make: *** [test] Interrupt

nathan> Perhaps you guys could send me some guidance as to where to look so I
nathan> can begin to get this fixed.

Hi!

My guess is that you have used a include file that is not compatible
with your MySQL library.

One option would be to compile the MySQL library with --with-debug and
then try to generate a trace file of this (Check the MySQL manual how
to debug a MySQL client)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Problems with DBInathan feger7 Sep
  • Re: Problems with DBIJoshua Chamas7 Sep
  • Re: Problems with DBInathan feger8 Sep
  • Re: Problems with DBIJoshua Chamas8 Sep
    • Re: Problems with DBIMichael Widenius8 Sep
  • Problems with DBIMichael Widenius8 Sep