List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben C. Date:November 13 2002 7:27am
Subject:Decrypt MYSQL Password
View as plain text
I am using the MySQL password() function for the my passwords on the user
names.  How do I decrypt the password in PHP to send it in an e-mail.  I am
making a forgot your password page and want to have the user enter their
e-mail and have the password sent to them.

Please help!

The content of this email message and any attachments are confidential and
may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee.  If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and destroy the message and its attachments.

Thread
Decrypt MYSQL PasswordBen C.13 Nov
  • Re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordThe Mage Merlin13 Nov
  • Re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordMichael T. Babcock13 Nov
  • Re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordPaul DuBois13 Nov
  • re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordEgor Egorov13 Nov
AW: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordWolfgang Moestl13 Nov
Re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordBen C .13 Nov
  • Re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordThe Mage Merlin13 Nov
  • Re: Decrypt MYSQL PasswordGelu Gogancea13 Nov
AW: Decrypt MYSQL Passwordhans huber13 Nov