List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacob Devore Date:November 13 2002 7:22am
Subject:mysql server hardware
View as plain text
Can any of you point me to documentation or have a quick summary of how
beefy to make a mysql server.  Basically we probably won't have more than 50
connections at one time and we will be pushing packets of 2Mb at times.  I'm
curious if I should go with tons of ram, faster cpu's, a gig nic, or is it
even worth it to upgrade our server.  I believe right now it's on a dual 400
p2 with 512Mb of ram and 100Mb connection.

Thanks,

jake
Thread
mysql server hardwareJacob Devore13 Nov
  • Re: mysql server hardwareJeremy Zawodny13 Nov
    • Re: mysql server hardwareMaximo Migliari13 Nov
      • re: Re: mysql server hardwareVictoria Reznichenko14 Nov
RE: mysql server hardwareKelly W [PCS] Black13 Nov