List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 13 2002 12:13am
Subject:Re: Where can I get innodb monitoring tools?
View as plain text
At 18:11 +0900 11/12/02, Chung Ha-nyung wrote:
>innodb manual (http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html) mentions about
>innodb monitoring tools, e.g. innodb_tablespace_monitor. But they don't
>seem to be included in mysql 4.0.4. Should I buy them or can get
>somewhere
>else, like innodb homepage?

Section 9.1 of the InnoDB manual describes how to create the general InnoDB
monitor, and indicates that the other monitors are created similarly.  For
the tablespace monitor, the statement looks like this:

mysql> create table innodb_tablespace_monitor (a int) type = innodb;

Then monitor the error log to see the result.

>--
>  Chung Ha-nyung <alita@[neowiz.com|kldp.org]>
>  Sayclub <http://www.sayclub.com>
>  NeoWiz <http://www.neowiz.com>

Thread
Where can I get innodb monitoring tools?Chung Ha-nyung12 Nov
  • Re: Where can I get innodb monitoring tools?Paul DuBois13 Nov
    • Re: Where can I get innodb monitoring tools?Jeremy Zawodny13 Nov