List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hao Tran Date:November 11 2002 3:58pm
Subject:RE: Mysql installation
View as plain text
Hi,

I need some help to install mysql.

I downloaded the rpm for Linux. I installed it successfully based on the
messages I received at the end of the installation. However, I could not
find the mysqladmin tool any where and I do not know what else is missing
from my installation. I would like to re-install mysql. Could some one help
me out. I am looking for a simple way to make this happen. Thanks so much.

Hao

Thread
MysQL InstallationSpyProductions Support Team8 Nov
  • Re: MysQL InstallationJohn Coder8 Nov
RE: MysQL InstallationKelly W [PCS] Black8 Nov
  • RE: MysQL InstallationSpyProductions Support Team8 Nov
    • re: RE: MysQL InstallationEgor Egorov9 Nov
RE: MySQL InstallationKelly W [PCS] Black8 Nov
  • RE: MySQL InstallationSpyProductions Support Team8 Nov
RE: MySQL InstallationKelly W [PCS] Black9 Nov
RE: Mysql installationHao Tran11 Nov