List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Octavian Rasnita Date:November 10 2002 5:16pm
Subject:Re: one word fulltext matching problem...
View as plain text

If 'webster' can be found in more than a half of the records from the
database, it is considered a stop word and it is ignored.

The solution is to force searching for that word by placing a '+' sign
before it like '+webster'

I guess this should be the problem, but if it is not the case, ... sorry.
I've started learning MySQL only for 3 days.

Teddy's Center:
Email: orasnita@stripped