List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:November 10 2002 8:23am
Subject:Re: PHP bias
View as plain text
That was a really silly message to send.  I hope that in 10 years when you've
experienced some stuff, you look upon this message and realize how silly it was
and learn not to send such silly stuff.

Try not to be so silly in a technical forum.  The people in this list do some
technically useful things and usually are not really silly.  Your message was
technically not useful, _and_ really silly.  Hope you're getting the point.

Let's try not to be _silly_.  Doesn't help people around here.  PHP is fine.
Perl is fine.  ASP/VBSCRIPT/.NET are silly.  Again, Perl is OK.  So is PHP.  No
stones...  no aspersions.  Don't be silly...  Just develop your stuff.  That's
okay.  Perl advocacy in the MySQL list:  ot and...  that's what I'm talking
about:  silly....  >:)

Best Regards,
Van
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com/
Robert Macwange wrote:

> I am bothers me.
> It bothers me that that the MySQL people have a bias towards PHP.
> PHP is an inferior language. Deal with perl instead.

> Robert

Thread
PHP biasRobert Macwange10 Nov
  • Re: PHP biasR. Hannes Niedner10 Nov
    • RE: PHP biasJohn Meyer10 Nov
    • Re: PHP biasandy thomas10 Nov
      • Re: PHP biasJeremy Zawodny10 Nov
      • Re: PHP biasPaul DuBois10 Nov
        • Re: PHP biasR. Hannes Niedner10 Nov
        • Re: PHP biasR. Hannes Niedner10 Nov
      • Re: PHP biasOctavian Rasnita10 Nov
      • Re: PHP bias (Way OT)Van10 Nov
        • RE: PHP bias (Way OT)Alan McDonald10 Nov
          • Re: PHP bias (Way OT)Van10 Nov
            • RE: PHP bias (Way OT)Dan Rossi10 Nov
          • RE: PHP bias (Way OT)Dan Rossi10 Nov
  • Re: PHP biasJeremy Zawodny10 Nov
  • Re: PHP biasGeorg Richter10 Nov
    • Re: PHP bias Stop feeding the trollR. Hannes Niedner10 Nov
    • Re: PHP biasPhil Straw10 Nov
  • Re: PHP biasVan10 Nov
Re: PHP bias (Way OT)Jan Steinman11 Nov