List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 8 2002 9:58pm
Subject:Re: multiple mysql query in PHP mysql_query?
View as plain text
At 13:30 -0800 11/8/02, Qunfeng Dong wrote:
>Hi, Can anybody give me a simple example of using
>PHP's mysql_query to perform mulitple mysql queries. I

If you mean an example of a single call to mysql_query() that
performs multiple queries, no one will be able to show you
an example.  It doesn't work that way.  It executes a single
query per call.

>am using MySQl 3.23, trying to use create temporary
>table and insert ... select to overcome the lack of
>union operation in that verion of MySQL.
>Thanks!Qunfeng Dong

Thread
multiple mysql query in PHP mysql_query?Qunfeng Dong8 Nov
  • Re: multiple mysql query in PHP mysql_query?Paul DuBois8 Nov