List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 6 2002 11:56pm
Subject:Re: timestamp updated on select
View as plain text
At 23:47 +0000 11/6/02, Nikolas Galanis wrote:
>Hello
>
>I have a column of type timestamp(14) and I thought it would not be
>updated on a query with simple select statements, though it does! I
>read in the manual that it
>shouldn't, what could be wrong? Thanks.

You're saying that performing a SELECT on the table causes the
TIMESTAMP column to *change*?  That shouldn't happen.
Thread
Re: timestamp updated on selectNikolas Galanis7 Nov
  • Re: timestamp updated on selectPaul DuBois7 Nov
    • Re: timestamp updated on selectGalanis Nikolas7 Nov
      • Re: timestamp updated on selectNikolas Galanis7 Nov
        • Re: timestamp updated on selectPaul DuBois7 Nov
      • Re: timestamp updated on selectMichael T. Babcock7 Nov
Re: timestamp updated on selectPaul DuBois7 Nov