List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 7 1999 1:16pm
Subject:Re: INSERT NOW() bug?
View as plain text

Stan> Hi Monty,
Stan> At 13:45 3-9-99 +0300, you wrote:
>> I can't reproduce this with MySQL 3.23.3 or 3.22.26
>> (Sorry, but that are my versions :( )
>>
>> I will be away for the weekend, so I would appreciate if you could try
>> to debug this with gdb?  This could be a gcc bug !

Stan> Sorry Monty, we have the binary from cobaltnet running, so it's not
Stan> possible to gdb it.

Stan> We tried to compile a newer version on the Cube, but that binary dumped
Stan> core on start, probably due to a library problem. In the next week we'll
Stan> try to recompile with newer versions of the libary and gcc.

hi!

On the Cube is that you MUST have the latest glibc library if you want
to compile MySQL yourself!  (There was some thread issues that was
fixed very recently in glibc)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
INSERT NOW() bug?Stan van de Burgt3 Sep
  • Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Stan P. van de Burgt3 Sep
  • INSERT NOW() bug?Michael Widenius3 Sep
  • Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Harry Brueckner5 Sep
Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Stan P. van de Burgt3 Sep
  • Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Michael Widenius7 Sep