List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 5 2002 7:10am
Subject:Re: Removal of Primary Key in Mysql
View as plain text
At 12:08 +0530 11/5/02, Uma Shankari T. wrote:
>Hello,
>
>   I have set one of my field in the mysql table as primary key..no i want
>to remove that primary key setting in mysql..Can anyone please tell me how
>to do that ???
>
>Regards,
>Uma

ALTER TABLE tbl_name DROP PRIMARY KEY;
Thread
Removal of Primary Key in MysqlUma Shankari T.5 Nov
  • Re: Removal of Primary Key in MysqlPaul DuBois5 Nov
Re: Removal of Primary Key in MysqlEric Frazier5 Nov
  • RE: Removal of Primary Key in MysqlAlan McDonald5 Nov
    • RE: Removal of Primary Key in MysqlWilliam R. Mussatto5 Nov
      • Re: Removal of Primary Key in MysqlMichael T. Babcock5 Nov
  • Re: Removal of Primary Key in MysqlPaul DuBois6 Nov