List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike McLagan Date:March 13 1999 7:38am
Subject:mod_auth_mysql
View as plain text
Hello,

   I am having a problem getting mod_auth_mysql compiled.  I sent the author an
email and it was not replied to.

   After messing with the make file and determining the commands that I
actually needed to execute to get it to compile and build the program, I found
that the web server refuses to load it.  It complains that '__ucmpdi2' is an
unresolved symbol.

   I'm using RH 5.1, gcc 2.7.2.3, MySQL 3.22.19a and mod_auth_mysql 2.20.

   If anybody has a good idea about what to do with this, I'd appreciate it.

   Mike was here...

Thread
How do I give a name to a result....Penphoe12 Mar
  • mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
    • Re: mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
  • Re: How do I give a name to a result....Christian Mack13 Mar
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Kyle Hayes10 May
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Michael Widenius10 May
Re: mod_auth_mysqlDavey14 Mar