List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Frazier Date:November 2 2002 2:53pm
Subject:Re: Lost Connection to MySQL Server during query
View as plain text
Hi,

Isn't it time to add a manual section like this one
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Communication_errors.html  on the Lost
Connection to MySQL Server during query? These emails come in at a regualr
rate, they seem to vary in cause somewhat, and I still have not solved my
own problem with this error message which sounds a bit like his problem.

Thanks,

Eric