List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<horizonx Date:October 31 2002 11:15pm
Subject:Select by row number
View as plain text
Hi,

I need a 20 GB + DB that I'd like to access by row number or physical order.

Of course I could use a special rownum column but that would be a waste of
space plus require an additional key whereas mySQL already maintains such
table internaly.

Hope this makes sens,

Best,

Thierry

www.arbitragex.net

Thread
Select by row numberhorizonx1 Nov
  • re: Select by row numberEgor Egorov2 Nov
    • RE: Select by row numberhorizonx2 Nov
      • re: RE: Select by row numberEgor Egorov4 Nov
Re: Select by row numberJan Steinman1 Nov
RE: Select by row numberhorizonx2 Nov
Re: Select by row numberMichael T. Babcock5 Nov