List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:October 31 2002 9:24pm
Subject:RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?
View as plain text
>From: Lars Andersson <lars@stripped>
>
>Thanks for your advices, but I don't want to solve this problem on the
>OS/shell level.

Assuming MySQL is installed properly, with its own user and group, I don't see why you
should not want to solve the problem this way.

--
---- SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL  ----
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
  • RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson31 Oct
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Kelly W [PCS] Black31 Oct
  • RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson31 Oct
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Jan Steinman1 Nov
  • RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Lars Andersson1 Nov
RE: mysql fills the disk with temporary files?Kelly W [PCS] Black1 Nov